JUNE LAKE TRIATHLON TRAINING CAMP
KIDS CAMPS & ADULT CAMPS
ADULT CAMPS –
WHAT: 6 weeks of coached training sessions & a training plan leading up to the race.
Coached by USA Triathlon Certified Coach Alana Gillmore.
WHEN: Saturdays at 9:00am STARTING May 26th through Saturday, June 30th, 2018.
WHERE: June Lake Beach when temperatures allow; Always between Bishop and June Lake, CA.
COST: $250 for camp
KIDS CAMPS –
WHAT: A 1-day camp to get kids ready for the June Lake Kids Mini Triathlon
Kids will learn how to link SWIM-BIKE-RUN and practice on the race course using games, drills and skills.
Must have previous experience and skills to swim, bike and run.
WHO: Ages 6-12 (as of December 31st)
WHEN: Saturday, June 9th, 2018 9am-12noon
WHERE: June Lake Beach
COST: $25 for camp
High Sierra Athletics partners up with THOMAS ENDURANCE COACHING
- Training nutrition and post-workout recovery
- Expert led training instruction covering nutrition, training approach, data analysis and more.
- All transportation to training sites
- All Meals
- Coached and fully supported workouts coached by Professional Endurance Coach Taylor Thomas & USA Triathlon Certified Coach Alana Gillmore.
- One 30-minute one-on-one session with professional endurance coach Taylor Thomas
- Bike checks
- Full day tour of Yellowstone National Park with all transportation and lunch
- Entry into the Greater Yellowstone Adventure Series race(s) of choice (Choose One: Madison Trifecta, Double Marathon, or Madison Triathlon/Tour de Gravelly Combo)
WHEN: June 12-17, 2018
WHERE: West Yellowstone, Montana/ Beaverhead Deerlodge National Forest
CONTACT: THOMAS ENDURANCE COACHING
COST: $1999 for camp
STRENGTH TRAINING for ENDURANCE ATHLETES
WHAT: 4 weekly sessions for 1 month – $80 Snowcreek members / $100 non-members
WHEN: Tuesdays at 8:00AM (Starting April 17th)
WHERE: Snowcreek Athletic Club
CONTACT: MORE INFO